Of course, you need to ensure the quality of the shoes when you are going to roughly use them inside the basketball courts and if it comes under the manufacturing of Nike, it would be great. Those, who want to taste the similar feel of Nike but also thinking about the budget can go for the best Jordans basketball shoes for wide feet without thinking much.
The cushioning support around the heel area and toe area, soft tongue, synthetic upper construction, and proper traction of the rubber outsoles are some basic features of the shoes. You must ensure these features before purchasing any of them.
Nike Men's Air Jordan 1 Mid SE
Nike Jordan Men's Air Jordan 1 Mid Leather Synthetic
Jordan Men's Zer0.2 Se Basketball Shoes
Nike Air Jordan 3 Retro Se
Jordan Men's Air 1 Mid Banned 2020
1. Nike Men's Air Jordan 1 Mid SE Basketball Shoe
You can find the ideal grip on the basketball court to improve your performance. The rubber outsole with the unique traction pattern allows you to get adequate traction on the court. Moreover, the extra cushioning supports you in the court during hard landings.
The design of the shoes ensures you will have a secure and tight-fitting. This allows you to run and jump without thinking about the loose-fitting. Moreover, Nike has maintained the quality of their products in this pair of shoes as well. The shoes are quite durable enough and this makes sure, they will serve you longer.
- The shoes come with durable rubber outsoles.
- The manufacturer used genuine and synthetic leather and textile materials to build the shoes.
- There is an encapsulated, lightweight air sole heel unit available in the shoes.
- It comes with a padded mid-top collar design.
- The shoes have secure, natural rubber cup sole construction.
- The shoes come in a revamped fresh color.
- The rubber outsole ensures a better grip on the basketball court.
- The air sole heel unit offers enhanced cushioning.
- The extra cushioning makes the hard landings safer.
- You will find a secured fit with cup sole construction.
- The shoes offer a classic look to the user because of the mixture of natural and synthetic materials.
- Have an updated profile with the revamped fresh coloring design of the shoes.
- Be aware to choose the right size, unless the shoes won’t securely fit.
2. Nike Jordan Men's Air Jordan 1 Mid Leather Synthetic Trainers
If you want a lightweight feel on your feet, but also need proper support during the game, this pair of shoes would be a perfect choice for the next basketball game. The textured rubber outsoles are designed to provide more than enough traction on the basketball court. It will also prevent any kind of slippage.
It comes with a traditional mid-cut design that forms a stable and comfortable fit anytime. The lace-up closure ensures the shoes will remain snugly fit on the feet even during intense moments. Also, cushioned tongue provides a soft and comfortable experience to the user.
- The shoes come with solid textured rubber outsoles with flex grooves.
- The manufacturer used high-quality synthetic leather and textile overlays to construct the upper panel.
- The upper panel also comes with a textile lining.
- The shoes have come with a mid-cut design and a traditional lace-up closure system.
- There are textile-lined, non-removable insoles available in the shoes.
- It comes with an air sole unit and a textile tongue.
- The rubber outsole provides extended traction on various basketball surfaces.
- The upper construction makes the shoes durable and long-lasting.
- The air sole unite provides lightweight cushioning to the user.
- The textile tongue provides a soft and comfortable experience during intensive moments.
- The mid-cut design ensures comfort and stability.
- The lace-up closure ensures a perfect fit.
- Can’t find the benefits if it doesn’t fit properly.
3. Jordan Men's Zer0.2 Se Basketball Shoes
If flexibility is what you need in basketball shoes, then this pair can be a good option. By wearing this pair of shoes, one can ensure free movement and jump on the basketball court. The lightweight design also offers a lightweight feel on the feet.
Because of not having a bulky feel, it is easier to move around the court. Safer landings are also possible with the shoes on. The dynamic cushioning provides support to the forefoot region making the safe landings. Moreover, one can easily put the shoes on and off by the heel pull tab.
- The shoes come with rubber outsoles with a cored-out traction pattern.
- They come with a deconstructed, lightweight upper panel.
- The shoes have a curved heel design.
- The shoes come with a heel pull tab closure.
- There is a zoom air unit and lightweight cushioning underfoot.
- There is a translucent midfoot saddle available in the shoes.
- The rubber outsole with a cored-out traction pattern provides a lightweight, flexible feel on the basketball court.
- The lightweight upper construction quickens the movement around the court.
- The midfoot saddle keeps the wearer’s feet for dynamic play up and down the court.
- The zoom air unit provides lightweight and responsive cushioning.
- It is pretty easy to put on and take off the shoes with the heel pull tab design.
- The curved heel design allows a smoother transition from the heel to the toe area.
- The narrowness of the shoes makes it inappropriate for the players with bigger feet.
4. Nike Air Jordan 3 Retro Se Men's Basketball Fashion Running Shoes
Choosing a durable pair of basketball shoes is necessary to have a long-lasting service from them and this pair of basketball shoes from Nike offers you high durability. Moreover, the structure of the shoes provides extended stability in any situation of the game. It reduces the imbalance and slippage chances.
The shoes provide extra support and comfort to the user’s feet. And in a game like a basketball, where the movement of feet is mandatory, it is essential to have proper support. The impact absorbing feature of the shoes makes them lovelier for the users.
- The sole of the shoes comes with a leather construction.
- The manufacturer used high-performance full leather to construct the upper panel of the shoes.
- The shoes come with a removable Durapontex sock liner.
- There is a visible air unit available around the heel are of the shoes.
- The shoes are equipped with a traditional lace-up closure system.
- They have elephant hide print detailing around the heel and toe area with a unique textured design.
- The use of high-quality leather upper panel construction enhances the durability of the shoes.
- The sock liner supports and comforts the user’s feet by reducing the heat build-up.
- The visible air unit works to absorb the impacts around the heel area.
- You will find a snug and secure fit with the traditional lace-up closure system.
- The unique print detailing offers a new textured design and visual appeal.
- The stitching used in the shoes is not top-class.
5. Jordan Men's Air 1 Mid Banned 2020
You can now find adequate traction on any basketball court by putting on this pair of men’s basketball shoes. The solid outsole construction of the shoes ensures having more than enough traction inside the. Without having traction you have always chances of slippage that distracts you from the game.
Moreover, the whole structure of the shoes is high-quality. And with this high-quality structure, they offer enhanced durability and long-lasting performance. The red color makes it a nice choice for the younger ones. They can easily improve the basketball outfit by wearing these shoes.
- The manufacturer used solid rubber to construct the outsoles of the shoes.
- The upper panel of the shoes comes with a mixture of real and synthetic leather construction.
- There is an air sole unit available around the heel area in the shoes.
- The shoes have a soft and comfortable black nylon tongue designed.
- The shoes come with a mid-top height design.
- There is red leather used on the perforated toe, eyelets, collar, and heel area.
- The rubber outsoles make the shoes appropriate for use on various types of basketball surfaces.
- The traction pattern provides adequate traction on any outfield.
- The mixture of real and synthetic leather ensures durability and also makes the structure stronger.
- You will find lightweight cushioning wearing the shoes because of the air sole unit.
- The black nylon tongue provides a soft and comfortable experience during the long course games.
- There is not enough support ensured in the sole area as it is thinner than usual.
1. What are basketball shoes for wide feet?
The basketball shoes that have a larger width than normal shoes are called basketball shoes for wide feet. Players with wider feet can’t go with normal-width shoes. So from their need, they have to use shoes with wider feet for having adequate comfort.
2. What do you need the basketball shoes for wide feet?
To make the player feel comfortable and well balanced on the court, it is necessary to let him wear properly fitted basketball shoes. In the same manner, if he has wider feet than usual, wide feet shoes are the only option to ensure comfort. And without proper fitting, other features are useless.
You might not love spending your valuable money on a product blindly that doesn’t fulfill your demand. The same saying comes when you are about to purchase a pair of Jordans shoes for basketball games. Check out the below factors and make the purchase perfect.
By the way, this buying guide is only for the Jordan wide feet basketball shoes, but if you want to know the full buying guide of basketball shoes, you can check this article: check experts onion on outdoor basketball shoes.
For safety on the basketball court, having adequate cushioning is mandatory. Basketball is a game that required frequent movement of the feet and jumping with hard landings. If there is not enough cushioning around the heel area, upper panel, and tongue, the landings will never be safer for the player.
Moreover, the players have every bit of chances to get injured because of having less cushioned support.
There is no alternative to having rubber outsoles in place of any other outsoles. Different rubber outsoles come with different traction patterns. Whatever the pattern it doesn’t matter, but it has to provide the most possible traction on the court. The better the traction pattern, the better grip the user will find.
Having an adequate grip on the court also reduces the slippage chances. It ultimately makes the gameplay safer for the user.
When you have all the other features properly present in the shoes, you can ignore the style. But most basketball players want to have a unique look on the court that makes them unique from the others. It is better to have a visible design or pattern on the shoes.
The color choice is of course up to the user and he can choose whichever color he prefers on the court.
Without having proper support, you can never concentrate on the game. If the shoes don’t have enough support, it will create injury chances now and then. The player ultimately will think about safety rather than giving full concentration in the game.
The whole structure of the shoes can be a great factor to ensure support. The insole should be soft enough to support the inside and the outsole should create enough traction for outside support.
No matter how higher the quality of the shoes is if it doesn’t properly fit on the feet, it is never going to be usable. Measure the length of the feet at first to decide the perfect size. But if you doubt having wider feet than normal, you should also measure the width.
The proper fitting also depends on the closure type and most basketball shoes from Jordan come with traditional lace-up closure.
6. Customer review
While buying something online, it’s necessary to read out the customer reviews. It will give you a clear idea about the quality of the product and make sure you choose the right one.
Do you have any further questions about these shoes? If you don’t, then choose which one of these shoe pairs is ideal for your feet. And if you still have any confusion regarding this, you can make me know in the comment section.