Your feet go through a serious time inside a soccer field and without having proper support, it becomes impossible to prevent any sort of pain. Although most players ignore having the best insoles for soccer cleats, it is mandatory to have for better performance.
Having well-cushioned insoles support the heel and the whole feet as long as you are a part of the game. Moreover, the usage of quality materials also doesn’t create any odor. It also makes the landing safer and the sprint faster. But to find these features in your cleats, you must go through the article first.
Dr. Scholl’s Massaging Gel Advanced Insoles
Dr. Scholl's Work Insoles
Plantar Fasciitis Arch Support Insoles
Timberland PRO Men's Anti-Fatigue Insole
PowerStep Original Insoles
1. Dr. Scholl’s Massaging Gel Advanced Insoles
Now you can have a comfortable feel all day long and concentrate on your game infield by using these advanced insoles. The heel area remains safer and also there is proper arch support available to make the landings safer during the game.
These absorb shock to ensure, the player remains safe and comfortable as long as wearing the cleats. Except using for soccer cleats, it can also be used inside any casual shoes as well. The snugly fit and slim design makes sure the insoles stay properly fitted inside the shoes removing any sort of foot discomfort.
- The manufacturer used massaging gel advanced multi-layer wave technology for the construction.
- They are designed to reduce foot discomfort, foot, and leg fatigue.
- Except for cleats, they work on casual shoes, sneakers, and boots.
- These are full-length insoles.
- There is firmer gel available around the heel.
- They are available for women’s shoe sizes from 6 to 10 and men’s shoe sizes from 8 to 14.
- It allows keeping the feet comfortable for an extended period.
- They absorb shocks and provide all-day-long cushioning.
- The user will find comfortable arch support because of the unique gel design.
- These insoles also ensure adequate heel support making the landings safer.
- It reduces muscle fatigue in the feet and legs.
- The trim-to-fit design ensures a proper fitting to both men's and women’s feet.
- Working all day long hurts the feet.
- The sizing isn’t appropriate here.
2. Dr. Scholl's Work Insoles
Working on rough and tough surfaces will become a lot easier after putting these insoles in the shoes. They absorb shock to support the feet all day long. Using the insoles one can easily concentrate on his regular work. It also makes the user feel energetic than ever.
Even after using them for a longer period, you won’t feel discomfort. The venting technology will keep the feet cool and dry. The extra forefoot design saves the toes during sensitive moments of the game. The arch support allows the user to play his natural game without worrying about the hard landings.
- The insoles are constructed with massaging gel advanced multi-layer waves technology.
- There are cooling vents available here.
- They come with full length, trim to fit design.
- The manufacturer has added extra forefoot cushioning in the insoles.
- They have rugged construction and superior shock absorption.
- They work on cleats, casual shoes, sneakers, and boots.
- The insoles reduce any sort of discomfort and fatigue around the feet and legs.
- They provide excellent support on hard and uneven surfaces.
- The cooling vents keep the feet dry and cool for an extended period.
- It protects the sensitive ball of the foot with extra forefoot cushioning.
- By ensuring great support, it supports all day long.
- They are usable in both men’s and women’s shoes.
- Because of the thinner design, the insoles hurt the heels and sides constantly.
- The air holes feel painful on sensitive feet.
3. Plantar Fasciitis Arch Support Insoles
If you are searching for extra arch support in the insoles, you should go for this pair of insoles without any second thought. They can support the feet with proper cushioning while you are standing, walking, or running. The soft foam base reduces pain and gives relief to the wearer.
One of the finest specialties of these insoles is they don’t create any odor even after using for a long time. The gel forefoot and air capsule enhance the cushioning of the insoles. With the built-in heel support, it becomes easier to keep balance and stability.
- The manufacturer used a 100% antibacterial durable velvet cover to construct the insoles.
- The insoles have a strong TPU memory foam base for arch support.
- They come with real extra cushioning.
- The user can trim and adapt the size of the insole according to his need.
- There is built-in heel support available in the insoles.
- The insoles are supportive for long walks, running, and workouts.
- The insoles provide extra cushioning and reduce feet stress efficiently.
- It reduces foot pressure and muscle fatigue.
- The antibacterial cover prevents creating any bad smell.
- The extra cushioning provides extended arch support.
- It reduces friction and prevents corns.
- The insole successfully treats the heel spur.
- The insoles don’t seem to be a good option for long-lasting usage.
- There is a lump in the middle of the arch, which makes you feel uncomfortable.
4. Timberland PRO Men's Anti-Fatigue Technology Replacement Insole
Those who are searching for anti-fatigue insoles can easily rely on this package. It absorbs the shock while the player is running in the field and gives back the required energy. Ultimately, it helps the player to concentrate on his game without worrying about feeling discomfort.
Whether one is using it inside shoes, cleats, or boots he can always enjoy excellent durability and protection. The manufacturer has built the insoles, especially for performance and comfort. The use of anti-fatigue technology makes the shoes an appropriate choice for all-day-long service.
- The manufacturer used OrthoLite fabric to build the top layer of the insoles.
- The top cover of the insoles comes with an anti-microbial odor control feature.
- It is designed with automatically contoured footbeds.
- For maximized support and control the insoles have a dynamic arch design.
- They come equipped with dynamic anti-fatigue technology.
- They work on athletic shoes, hiking shoes, and boots.
- The insoles provide a lightweight performance to the user.
- The shock absorption technology gives back energy to the feet for better support.
- It offers the user to stay comfortable all day long.
- The design of the insoles also adds a bit of style to the shoes.
- They are durable and can provide long-lasting performance.
- The proper arch support makes the landings safer inside the soccer field.
- The insoles aren’t an ideal choice for low-end shoes.
- Using them for a long-time creates an odor in your feet.
5. PowerStep Pinnacle
These full-length insoles will provide proper support to your feet, and arch. As a result of the support, these insoles can relieve the wearer from aching feet and also reduce heel pain to a great extent. Except for soccer cleats, you can use them on other athletic shoes or casual shoes.
Even if you are feeling some pain in the ankle or knee area, you can undoubtedly choose these insoles before entering the game. The most noteworthy advantage of these insoles is that they work on any type of arch including low-arch, high-arch, and neutral arch.
- The manufacturer used anti-microbial top fabric to construct the insoles.
- They come with a firm but flexible arch support and deep heel cradle.
- There is a durable EVA foam base with a plush top layer available in insoles.
- The insoles are versatile as they are usable in low, top, and neutral arches.
- They come with dual-layer targeted and controlled cushioning.
- You can use these on causal, athletic, business, or working shoes.
- While walking or running, these insoles provide better motion control.
- They prevent and alleviate several pains around the feet and legs.
- The insole provides an enhanced comfort from the heel to toe region.
- It stabilizes and aligns the feet inside the shoe properly.
- It reduces heat, friction, and perspiration.
- The use of anti-microbial fabric keeps the feet odorless for an extended period.
- The quality isn’t ensured in the insoles.
- They are not enough durable and long-lasting.
6. PowerStep Original Insoles
Due to the low profile design, the insole fits in most shoes perfectly. And the full-length design ensures adequate support for the user. It doesn’t matter whether you are running inside a soccer field or walking to the office or roaming around, the insoles will ensure more than enough support every time.
The cushioning support ensures the wearer’s feet stay away from any pain or damage around the heel area. It is worthy to replace the previous insole with this one because of the stability it offers to the users. All in all, it gives relief by reducing foot pain.
- The manufacturer used 100% anti-microbial polyester to construct the insoles.
- The insole comes with a full-length and total contact support design.
- The insoles have dual-layer cushioning with VCT variable cushioning technology.
- It is equipped with a protective, high-quality EVA foam base.
- It is usable for any athletic activity, walking or running.
- They can prevent and alleviate several feet pains.
- The insole increases stability and ensures proper support on impacts.
- The dual-layer cushioning provides extra arch support during intense moments of the game.
- The insole fits in most of the shoes.
- It also maintains stability on the field.
- They work great in reducing heat, friction, and perspiration.
- They increase the comfort from heel to toe area.
- The insoles collapse quite easily under pressure.
- The support doesn’t last for a longer period.
1. What are soccer cleats insoles?
The insoles that provide an extra bit of support to the players’ feet in the soccer game are known as soccer cleats insoles. They are specially made for soccer cleats and these are excellent for arch support. Moreover, the insoles can reduce any sort of foot and leg pain during the game as well.
2. Can you use any insoles for soccer cleats?
Not even any insoles will properly fit the shoes you use casually, so it’s impossible to randomly choose any insole for soccer cleats. The design of the insoles must be compatible with the cleats. There should be proper ventilation, arch support, easy movement, proper fit, etc. features available in the insoles. Only then you can select them for soccer cleats.
3. What do you need the insoles for soccer cleats?
The main purpose of insoles for soccer cleats is to ensure extra comfort to the feet. Again, if you have any simple or major pain a properly cushioned insole can easily reduce the pain and ensure relieved gameplay. The arch support will offer safe landings and faster sprint. Overall, using insoles for soccer cleats will improve the performance of the user.
Without having some basic features in insoles, you can only think of having adequate support in the soccer field. But to have this in reality, it is mandatory you check out the factors given below and then make the final choice.
1. Foot Shape
No matter what features the insole offers, if it doesn’t meet the foot shape it is never going to support you. Choose narrower or wider insole for narrow and wide feet respectively. Most modern insoles allow trimming at the top making it properly fitted with the pair of shoes you have.
The protection and durability of the insoles depend on the materials used to construct the soles. It is better to have softer construction inside. The softness provides more comfort. However, the fabric used here should be anti-microbial. Unless you and the fellow players will experience odor coming out of the shoes soon.
If you are talking about support and protection, there is no alternative to having extra cushioning on the insoles. The only thing you need to ensure is that it can soak away the moisture and allows proper ventilation. Without having these two features, the wearer might feel itchy and uncomfortable after wearing the shoes for a while.
4. Odor proof
The insole you are purchasing should be constructed of anti-microbial fabric. Only then, the insoles will stay away from any sort of odor. Wearing the cleats for long-lasting hours will create sweat inside and it is obvious having odor from that. However, the odor-proof structure can give relief to you as well as the fellow sportsmen.
5. Arch Support
Having proper arch support is a crucial thing if you want to have proper arch support. While sprinting for the ball or landing on the ground after heading the ball, it is necessary to ensure adequate support. But without having proper arch support, you may go through a painful gaming experience.
6. Space inside cleats
The meaning of proper fitting doesn’t refer, the wearer who can’t move his feet comfortably inside. And after putting on a new insole, the problem becomes bigger if there’s a mismatch in choosing the size. Having moderate space inside will allow free movement of the toes and feet.
7. Trim to fit
To find the proper fit on your shoes, you should look for this feature in the insole before purchasing. This allows you to cut the front of the insole to find the ideal fit for your feet.
Not every insole offers the same sort of breathability, and you need to choose one that comes with air vents offering excellent breathability. Using the cleats for an extended period isn’t possible if it doesn’t have breathable air vents. It will help to keep the feet dry and cool during the whole gameplay.
Just like the outsole, a player needs anti-slip insoles as well. If it’s not anti-slip, there is every bit of chance for the feet to come out of the shoe during intense moments of the game. Also, the proper fitting inside the cleats depends largely on the anti-slip feature.
The durability of any product depends on the quality of materials used to construct it and the same goes for soccer cleats insoles. The softer and high-grade construction makes the insoles highly durable. The increased level of durability offers the user to get services from it for an extended period.
When you have found the basic features you need in the insoles, you should not worry about the cost. But still, if you are worried you can check out the affordable options in the list above.
Are you still confused why it is necessary to use insoles inside soccer cleats? I think the FAQ section will make your confusion clear and allow you to choose the right pair of insoles for your cleats. If you guys have any further questions, the comment box is always open.