It’s a bit tough task to find out an ideal pair of basketball shoes under $50 when you are also searching for the quality. But the best basketball shoes under $50 can provide you a huge budget-friendly shoe collection to maintain your performance quality inside the court.
There are some basic features you need to have in a low-budget shoe pair like rubber outsoles, synthetic upper construction, cushioned midsole, and proper lacing system, etc. You may not find every feature in this price segment, but try having most of them. Follow the buying guide for more details before purchasing.
7 Best Basketball Shoes under $50
Stylish High Top Athletic-Inspired Shoes
Beita High Upper Basketball Shoes Sneakers
PUMA Men's Legacy 68 Faux Leather Basketball Shoes
Adidas Unisex-Child Deep Threat Basketball Shoe
WILTENA Men's Fashion Comfy Air Cushion Basketball Shoes
Adidas Harden Stepback Basketball Shoe
Minooqfar Men's Basketball Shoes
1. Stylish High Top Athletic-Inspired Shoes
For long course and hardworking sports like basketball, it is necessary to have proper breathability in the shoes. The breathability enhances the playability as it provides extended comfort during a longer period of the game. Also, the stylish design makes it appropriate for almost every basketball player.
The lightweight structure of the shoes never makes the user feel bulky wearing these shoes. Moreover, with the traditional lace-up closure system, the users find it snugly fitted on their fit. So there is no chance of the shoes coming out of the feet even during the most intense moments of the game.
- The manufacturer used woven materials to construct the upper panel of the shoes.
- It comes with a sock-like fit design.
- The shoes have shock absorption outsoles designed.
- It has a slip-on design with lace-up closure.
- There is cotton lining available around the feet area of the shoes.
- The shoes come with an air-cushioned design.
- The sock-like fit provides proper breathability to the targeted areas of the shoes.
- The stretchy design allows proper support to the wearer.
- With the easy slip-on and lace-up closure, the shoes remain snugly fit.
- The outsole absorbs the shocks and provides adequate traction on the court.
- The shoes improve flexibility and stability by distributing the pressure inside.
- You will have full support around the feet with the cotton lining and cushioned design.
- There is no ankle support offered by the shoes.
- This pair of shoes don’t come with resistance.
2. Beita High Upper Basketball Shoes Sneakers
Whether you are looking for specialized basketball shoes under a budget-friendly price range or shoes for several workouts, you can always rely on this pair. Except for using indoor and outdoor basketball courts, it is appropriate for walking, hiking, running, climbing, traveling, and other workouts, and so on.
If the user is worried about them getting injured somehow during the game, he might find the shoe fancy as well. The adequate ankle support of the shoes protects the user’s feet from several injuries. Having proper breathability also makes the shoes usable for long-lasting games with enough comfort.
- The shoes come with rubber damping outsoles with traction in net shape.
- The manufacturer used breathable and lightweight textile materials to construct the upper panel of the shoes.
- The shoes have molded heel shield.
- The upper panel of the shoes is equipped with venting holes.
- The overall shoes are constructed with durable, wear-resistant, and anti-slip materials.
- The shoes are available in white, dark blue, camouflage, yellow and black.
- The rubber outsoles provide torsional rigidity with excellent lateral movement and stability.
- The molded heel supports the ankle region in a better way by protecting it from several injuries.
- The structure of the shoes locks in the fit snugly inside.
- It keeps the feet dry and comfortable with breathability and perspiration.
- The traction pattern underneath prevents any sort of slippage.
- The graphic design on the shoes seems a bit dull than shown in the picture.
- The sizing isn’t done properly here.
3. PUMA Men's Legacy 68 Faux Leather Padded Insole Basketball Shoes
Without having proper comfort inside the court, you can never concentrate on the game. And a brand like Puma ensures the comfort in this pair of shoes that you are searching for ages. The cushioned underfoot design provides a soft feel and also supports the ankle area.
Again, there is no need to worry about the traction on the court with this pair of shoes on. The unique traction pattern provides adequate grip on the ground. It also prevents any sort of slippage. The overall design provides a sleek look to the wearer.
- The shoes come with full rubber outsoles.
- The manufacturer used 100% synthetic materials to construct the shoes.
- The upper panel of the shoes is built using leather.
- There is underfoot cushioning available in the shoes.
- They used their cutting-edge technology for the construction.
- It has traditional lace-up closure.
- Through the full rubber outsoles, the user gets more than enough traction on the court.
- The traction pattern prevents slippage during intense moments.
- It has a sleek look because of the leather upper construction.
- Due to the underfoot cushioning, the wearer enjoys comfort and responsiveness on the court.
- It provides a perfect fit with the lace-up closure system.
- The shoes come with a too flat design.
4. Adidas Unisex-Child Deep Threat Basketball Shoe
The softness this pair of shoes offers doesn’t make the user feel he is walking, running, or jumping on a hard court like a basketball court. The soft midsoles provide proper support even though they are soft like a cloud. There’s no chance of slippage or getting less grip on the court with these shoes on.
The design of the shoes attracts the younger players as well as the adult ones to put them on the feet. A common problem most player faces when they put on cheap shoes is the coming out of the shoes in the middle of the game. But with the lace-up closure, it’s impossible here.
- The shoes come with rubber outsoles that have a herringbone traction pattern.
- The manufacturer used synthetic leather materials to construct the upper panel.
- There is textile lining used around the feet area of the shoes.
- They have cushioned cloud foam midsole with a patented heel.
- The shoe pair comes with a lace-up closure that is equipped with hook and loop straps.
- These flexible basketball shoes come in core black, cloud white, and gold metallic color.
- The shoes perfectly fit and feel so comfortable.
- You will find an extended grip on the court with the herringbone traction pattern.
- The fitting of shoes is adjustable with the hook and loop straps.
- It provides the user immense flexibility inside the court.
- The users find a soft feel with the cushioned cloud foam midsole.
- Except proper, the shoes won’t favor the user.
5. WILTENA Men's Fashion Comfy Air Cushion Basketball Shoes
Except for using it inside a basketball court, one can purchase this pair of shoes for casual use as well. The thick and soft fabric used to construct the shoes provides a comfortable feel as long as the game continues. The comfort level rises with the absorption of sweat during a long-lasting game.
Through the venting holes, these shoes ensure enough breathability. The breathable structure makes the shoes appropriate for long time use. The color combination of the shoes provides a classic style and beautiful outlook to the user. It presents him differently from his fellow players on the court.
- The shoes come with PU and rubber paster outsoles with a plain pattern.
- The manufacturer used PU synthetic materials to build the upper panel.
- There are thick and soft cloth lining available in the shoes.
- This pair of shoes comes with air cushion midsoles.
- The shoes have thicker fabric used in the construction.
- The shoes are appropriate for both men and boys.
- The outsoles offer shock absorption, wear-resistant, bounce backs, and enough durability.
- The midsole provides sufficient cushioning inside.
- The upper construction provides excellent flexibility with extra softness.
- The tight wrapping around the feet provides added comfort.
- With thicker and softer cloth lining, the shoes get proper breathability.
- The shoes are also appropriate to wear with matching clothes as well.
- The shoes are so sloppy to use for a long time.
6. Adidas Harden Stepback Basketball Shoe
It doesn’t matter how long you are part of the game, you can always find comfort with the basketball shoes on from Adidas. Like their other sports products, they have maintained the quality in this one as well. The lightweight structure and breathability make an ideal choice for long-time usage.
The rubber outsoles are excellent for creating adequate traction on the ground. It also supports the feet while landing and prevent any unwanted injuries. The flexibility inside the shoes allows free movement of feet. The cushioning around the midsole area enhances the on-field comfort for the wearer.
- The manufacturer constructed the shoes with SuperGrip rubber outsoles.
- The shoes come with a textile upper panel that is equipped with a toe cap.
- There are flexible bounce midsoles used inside.
- The shoes come with an ergonomic lace-up closure system.
- There is a James Harden logo situated on the tongue of the shoes.
- It is a lightweight and breathable shoe pair.
- The rubber outsoles provide high traction on hard basketball courts.
- The ergonomic lace-up closure provides a snug fit with all-day comfort.
- Due to the breathability, the user’s feet remain cool and comfortable all day long.
- The cushioned midsole provides extra flexibility and comfort.
- The toe cap supports the toe area with extra protection.
- The stitching on the side panels turns out to be painful.
- There isn’t any ankle support available in the shoes.
7. Minooqfar Men's Basketball Shoes
When it comes to lightweight feel, snug fit, support on the court, players want a reliable pair of basketball shoes. And this one from Minooqfar provides everything that one needs to improve the performance inside a volleyball court. The extended traction offers the player having a better grip on the ground.
And when they don’t have to worry about the slippage or unwanted injuries because of this, they can properly concentrate on the game. It improves playability and also improves team performance. The proper hugging inside the shoes keeps the feet perfectly in place inside.
- The shoes come with traditional rubber outsoles.
- There is a buckle design used on the upper panel of the shoes.
- The manufacturer used superbly lightweight and breathable materials for knitting.
- The shoe pair comes with a soft, lightweight, and cushioned midsole.
- There is synthetic material wrapping the inside of the shoes.
- The rubber outsoles underneath increase the traction on the court and also enhances the durability.
- It is easy to put on and off the shoes with the upper buckle design.
- The lightweight and breathable structure keep the feet in place inside.
- With secure fitness, the shoes also keep the feet cool and comfortable.
- The soft, cushioning midsoles support the feet during high-impact moves.
- The shoes provide an improved athletic feel.
- The absence of traditional lace-up closure.
1. Who Should Get Basketball Shoes under $50?
Players who want to complete the season with a secondary pair of basketball shoes, or somehow his main shoes are damaged, or he wants a pair of shoes for a practice session at a cheaper rate should get basketball shoes under $50.
The cost doesn’t indicate them poor in quality. Even in this budget, some renowned brands offer adequate quality in the shoes.
By the way, if you are looking for your primary basketball shoes and budget is not very important for you, you can check this article: most durable outdoor basketball shoes. In this article, you will find our chosen products and buying guide.
The performance on the basketball court depends on how quick and agile you are. And the quickness and agility depend on your footwear. But the task of choosing proper footwear becomes a bit trickier when the budget is low. Check out the below factors carefully before making any decision.
The main problem most buyers face is in finding durable shoes within this price range. Only quality materials can confirm the durability of the shoes. And without being durable, no shoes should be ever bought doesn’t matter what other features it offers.
Both outsoles, midsole, and upper panel construction affect the durability of the shoes. Shoes in this price segment must not go usable for the whole season, but at least try to use for as many games as possible. Rubber outsoles with synthetic upper construction will ensure durability to a great extent.
2. Comfort and Support
Without proper support and a comfortable feel, the shoe pair is not worthy of buying. The comfort depends largely on the inside structure and the snug fit of the shoes. Lace-up closure with hook and loop straps will produce a tight and snug fit.
Meanwhile, the soft, cushioned midsole is mandatory to lateral support and also ensure safe landings. The inclusion of a toe cap in front of the shoes protects the toes during intense situations.
3. Look and Style
It’s of course not a crucial factor to consider improving your performance on the court. But it is indeed an important one if you are careful about fashion. Such guys will always want to purchase a pair of basketball that makes them different from the fellow players.
But keeping the price range in mind, it won’t be an easy task finding out such uniqueness in the shoes.
The design of the shoes is directly related to the previous point. While choosing the design, one thing every buyer must ensure that the shoes don’t look like cheap ones. Although they stand on the lower side of the budget, the design shouldn’t define the budget anyway.
5. Overall Weight
Most players love having a lightweight pair of shoes fitted on their feet. But lightweight shoes aren’t a good choice for proper ankle support. The cushioned design and coverings around the ankle area increase the weight of the shoes a bit. And also ensures proper support to the ankle area.
Entering the court without adequate ankle support always makes the feet prone to injuries. So even in this price range, one should look for heavier shoes with proper ankle support.
6. Name Brand
It’s an of course a thing that every basketball player wants to have on their shoes. But considering the price segment, not every pair of shoes will offer this feature. But brands like Adidas or Puma might relieve you in this regard.
Are you still confused about whether to buy shoes within this price range or not? If you are, then read out the article from the starting again and don’t miss the buying guide anyway. For any further queries, you can contact me in the comment section.