It is a common scenario when a player loses his balance immediately after landing. And all day he searches for a solution to prevent this. Inserting the best basketball insoles in the shoes will ensure proper stability on hard courts. This allows the wearer to find balance even after the hardest of landings.
The extra cushioned structure of these high-quality insole pairs is made to provide comfort all day long. Many of them can also wick away the moisture and keep the feet dry & cool as long as you are a part of the game. It is better to buy a customized fit insole pair for ideal fitting.
- 1. Envelop Gel Insoles
- 2. Dr. Scholl's Insoles for Women Extra Support Pain Relief Orthotics Shoe Inserts
- 3. PCSsole Orthotic Arch Support Shoe Inserts Insoles for Flat Feet
- 4. Plantar Fasciitis Feet Insoles Arch Supports Orthotics Inserts Relieve Flat Feet, High Arch, Foot Pain
- 5. PCSSOLE High Arch Support Orthotic Insoles for Flat Feet
- 6. Shock Doctor Skate Insole
- 7. VKTRY Performance Insoles for Men
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Buying Guide
- Final Thoughts
1. Envelop Gel Insoles
This pair of gel insoles will retain their shape and ensure a cushioned support all day long. If the user has pain or fatigue on the feet or leg, the insoles will do a great job in reducing these problems. It also allows you to find the perfect fit by customizing the size.
There is no need to worry about the arch types because it supports all three arch types. Except for basketball, you can also use the insoles inside casual shoes and formal shoes. With the non-slip textured base, the insoles ensure increased comfort and stability.
- The manufacturer used durable and lightweight silicone gets to construct the insoles.
- These are full-length versatile insoles with a customizable fit.
- They come with a unique honeycomb design.
- The insoles support low, neutral, and high arches.
- There is a non-slip textured base used underneath the insoles.
- These insoles are available in both US men’s and women’s small and large sizes.
- The insoles reduce the pressure points by absorbing the impact of the unique honeycomb design.
- The contoured layer of gel underneath supports three types of arches providing extra stability.
- You can trim the full-length size of the insoles to find the ideal fit.
- It is usable with casual, formal, and sports shoes.
- It releases pressure and pains that are caused by spurs, corns, and neuroma.
- It relieves plantar fasciitis pain and reduces foot fatigue.
- There is not appropriate cushioning used in the insoles.
- They don’t stay in place perfectly.
2. Dr. Scholl's Insoles for Women Extra Support Pain Relief Orthotics Shoe Inserts
If you are suffering from lower back pain due to improper cushioning in the insoles, you should rather go for this pair of cushioned insoles from Dr. Scholl’s. With the extra arch support, the insoles reduce both foot and leg fatigue efficiently. Unlike conventional insoles, they provide extra support around the heel area.
It is also easy to find the right fit for your shoes, as the user can customize the size through trimming. The incredible support of the insoles creates a comfortable situation for the wearer letting him do his work with much ease and grace.
- The manufacturer designed the shoes using arch guard technology.
- They are also built using pain-reducing shock guard technology.
- The insoles come with a customizable design.
- It has full-length cushioning support.
- This pair of insoles is compatible with women’s shoe sizes from 6 to 11.
- There are deep heel cups designed on the insoles.
- The insole reduces the leg and foot fatigue conveniently using the arch guard technology.
- It is an efficient choice to provide relief from lower back pain.
- It is easy to find the ideal fit on the shoes by trimming the insoles according to the shoe size.
- The deep heel cup ensures extra stability and support while you put a step.
- It supports the flat feet greatly reducing the pain.
- The insoles also relieve plantar fasciitis.
- There isn’t enough cushioning on the heel area.
- The insoles squeak a lot.
3. PCSsole Orthotic Arch Support Shoe Inserts Insoles for Flat Feet
This pair of insoles provide a soft and comfortable feel inside after putting them inside the shoes. After putting them inside, the user doesn’t have to worry about any sort of slippage, because they will stay snugly fit inside with the anti-slip design. It ensures supportive fit on both normal and neutral arches.
If you are living with ankle pain, plantar fasciitis, or over Pronation you should rather trust these insoles to reduce these pains. The EVA foam base provides long-lasting support and comfort. Both men and women can use the insoles with formal, casual, or sports shoes.
- The manufacturer used durable EVA foam with rigid TPU support to construct the insoles.
- There is a non-slip fabric used on the upper panel of the insoles.
- The outer part has anti-slip EVA construction.
- It is designed with a stabilizing deep heel cradle.
- This pair of insoles have high arch support.
- The front of the insole has a thin pad design.
- The foot stays locked in place with the deep heel cradle design.
- The cushioned, non-slip fabric pad absorbs shocks.
- The thin padding of the insoles makes them fit for most types of shoes.
- The multi-layer cushioning ensures long-lasting support and comfort.
- The high arch support design reduces pain on the heel, knee, and ankle.
- They reduce plantar fasciitis pretty well.
- The arch design isn’t high enough and supportive as shown.
- The insoles are too thin for long time usage.
4. Plantar Fasciitis Feet Insoles Arch Supports Orthotics Inserts Relieve Flat Feet, High Arch, Foot Pain
Whether you are searching for a pair of comfortable and supportive insoles for casual, formal, or sports shoes, you can always rely on this pair. It provides exquisite support to the arches and reduces foot & heel pain efficiently. They are ideal for lower, neutral, and high arches.
Don’t worry about the slippage of the feet as they will stay in place because of the high heel cup design. When you are out for high-impact sports like basketball, you will find the high-density cushioned foam layer helpful. It will all the way provide extra cushioning all day long.
- The manufacturer has used premium-quality EVA material for the construction.
- There is a high-density foam layer used on the top of the insoles.
- The insoles are designed with stabilizing heel cups.
- It has a 5 mm top cover designed.
- The insoles have a full-length footbed.
- The top cover is anti-bacterial and durable.
- The semi-rigid orthotic arch support helps to alleviate foot pain.
- The deep heel cup design relieves the wearer from problems like overpronation and supination.
- The user will enjoy controlled and targeted cushioning with the EVA foam base.
- With the strong TPU, the user finds proper arch support.
- The thickness of the top cover is enough to make it fitted in most shoes.
- There isn’t much friction on the top cover ensuring the foot stays in place.
- The thick heel doesn’t allow versatile usage.
- The positioning of the arch isn’t perfect at all.
5. PCSSOLE High Arch Support Orthotic Insoles for Flat Feet
It is necessary to keep the feet dry to ensure comfort during the whole gameplay. It is only possible when the fabric used in insoles is made of breathable fabric and this pair of insoles offer this facility. They ensure support on both low and high arches.
The feet will stay snugly fit inside the shoe and ensure better stability with control because of the deep heel cup design. The versatile design of this pair of insoles makes it appropriate to use inside casual, formal, and sports footwear. Thus, it is possible to have long-lasting comfort through these insoles.
- The manufacturer used breathable fabric and memory foam to construct the insoles.
- It comes with a 3 cm rigid high arch support and orthotic design.
- There is a U-shaped deep heel cup designed on the backside of the insoles.
- The insoles have an angled heel platform design.
- They are equipped with extra self-adhesive attachment.
- These are universal fit insoles.
- By encircling the heel, the insoles support the feet while walking, running, or jumping.
- They relieve the users from back pain, foot pain ankle pain.
- The deep heel cup reduces the plantar fasciitis pain.
- With the angled heel platform the wearer gets extra stability.
- The high arch design provides better foot support and distributes pressure.
- The breathable fabric keeps the feet dry and comfortable.
- It doesn’t provide adequate arch support.
- The arch area isn’t designed in the ideal spot.
6. Shock Doctor Skate Insole
This pair of insoles allows versatile usage, which makes them a great choice for any type of user. It fits almost all foot shapes and ensures adequate comfort for lengthier usage. The insoles reduce lower body fatigue and any sort of pain in that area for extra supportive hours.
If you have plantar fasciitis problems, you shouldn’t bother as long as these insoles are working as supportive gear inside the worn shoes. It can efficiently relieve the wearer from plantar fasciitis or other foot pains. It also protects the user from further injuries by absorbing shock.
- The manufacturer used adaptive arch technology to construct this pair of insoles.
- They come with an Air or FX top cover.
- There is a lightweight support cap designed for these insoles.
- These insoles are designed with full foot shock-absorbing foam.
- It is equipped with a mid-foot shock dome.
- The insoles are built with universal size.
- The insoles are wearable for perfect comfort because of their adaptive nature.
- It provides superior support by the lightweight cap that cradles the feet.
- It also resists lateral torque and creates better balance.
- The insoles reduce lower body fatigue and pain.
- It provides great relief from plantar fasciitis.
- It relaxes the feet and makes it appropriate for long-lasting usage.
- The extra thickness makes gives a tighter feel inside.
- The hard surface of the insoles creates a painful experience after using it for a long time.
7. VKTRY Performance Insoles for Men
Having soft landings is mandatory in basketball to prevent several injuries on your feet. With the shock absorption offered by this pair of insoles, you can think of having comfortable landings without thinking about the situation you are in. The heel and arch support provides more stability during the game.
It doesn’t matter whether you are a pro-level player or a beginner, these insoles will provide enough support to reduce pain and aches. This pair is a superb solution to protect the feet from further injuries. It improves the wearer’s performance to a great extent by adequate support.
- The manufacturer used aerospace carbon fiber with a curved design to construct the insoles.
- There is heel and arch support ensured.
- The insoles are available in US sizes from 12 to 12.5.
- They come equipped with a shock-absorbent design.
- With the shock-absorbing technology, the user enjoys soft landings.
- The heel and arch support ensures extra stability to the wearer.
- It reduces foot, toe, and lower leg injuries to a great extent.
- Wearing the insoles ensure a faster recovery from any sort of aches and pains.
- The insoles seem a bit stiff for a few wearers.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is a basketball insole?
The insole used as a replacement to the built-in insoles in basketball shoes for enhanced comfort and support is called a basketball insole. The cushioning of the insole provides extra comfort to the user. The arch support makes the landings safer. It also reduces the pain in the feet and lower back area.
2. Who should get a basketball insole?
Any basketball player, who may be a pro or beginner needs to get a basketball insole for extra comfort and reduce the chances of getting injured. Using extra cushioning gives relief from the pain and lets him concentrate on the game.
3. Do insoles hurt at first?
Probably insoles won’t hurt if you have experience using it. But using it for the first time would create an uncomfortable feeling. However, soon the discomfort will be eliminated when you get used to these insoles.
4. Do insoles make the shoe tighter?
It depends on the thickness of the insoles. Thicker insoles have extra cushioning and it creates a bit tighter feel inside the shoes. But thinner insoles never make the fitting tighter because of their compact design.
5. Do NBA players wear insoles?
Yes, almost every NBA players wear insoles to find extra support in their shoes throughout the game. The main reason behind this is the built-in design of the shoes doesn’t provide adequate cushioning and support for a comfortable game.
There are a few things, every buyer must notice before purchasing a pair of basketball insole.
1. Arch Support
As basketball shoes come with minimal arch support, inserting insoles with proper arch support is mandatory. Some insoles support low, neutral, and high arches. But the wearer with a flat or low arch needs much support to reduce the chances of serious injuries.
2. The Thickness
Not everyone prefers the same type of thickness in the insoles. Thicker insoles of course provide better cushioning and support to the feet. But it also could make you feel a bit tighter inside the shoes. However, thinner insoles also provide protection and don’t make it feel itchy or tight.
3. Odor Protection
As the insoles are going to stay inside for an extended period, you need to ensure it keeps your feet dry and odor-free. Try to choose the insoles that are constructed with moisture-wicking fabric.
4. Shock Absorption
In most cases, players lose their balance after landings and it makes them a lot prone to injuries. But having a shock-absorbing feature in the insoles will make the landing safer. It will ensure balance and stability to the wearer until the game ends.
Many guys want to replace their regular insoles to find extra cushioning. The cushioned design provides a soft and comfortable feel inside the shoes. It supports the heel area and toes to ensure long-lasing support throughout the game.
6. Measure Your Foot
There are universal fit insoles and customizable fit insoles available. Universal insoles will fit almost any shoe. Meanwhile, the customizable fit offers you trimming the length of the insoles to find the proper fit. Before doing the second, you must take the correct measurement of the foot.
There are some common foot pains, leg pains, and lower back pains that the insoles should have the capacity to reduce. Only when it relieves you from these several pains, you can concentrate on the performance.
Thinner insoles are superbly lightweight, and they will never create a bulky feel on the feet. However, when you are in a search of extra cushioning you might have to come out of the lightweight structure.
It isn’t the cost, which one should notice first. But when you have already decided on one pair to buy, you can have it by spending something around $12 to $40.
Don’t you think using a pair of high-quality insoles will improve your performance? I’m pretty sure the maximum number of people will answer yes. That is the reason for this suggested list and you can further ask me anything related to the insoles in the comment section below.